CTC: Certified Telehealth Coordinator
The Certified Telehealth Coordinator (CTC) Certification Program is designed to provide skills to correctly and confidently coordinate virtual encounters with physicians and a variety of specialists.
CTC Certification includes the following modules:
- Telehealth Overview and Applications
- Technology Used & Live Interactive Visit
- The Telehealth Coordinator and the Telehealth Team
- Certified Telehealth Coordinator: Clinic Basics and Working with the Telehealth Presenter
- Certified Telehealth Coordinator: Attributes of Successful Telehealth Programs & Building Awareness and Support for the Telehealth Program
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Mobile Technologies and Cloud Computing
Learning Outcomes Standard: Based upon the Certified Telehealth Coordinator National Standard.
Learning Outcomes Conditions:
Complete self-paced certification in its entirety.
Complete certification within 30 days.
Pass all quizzes and final with 80% or better.
CEU: You will receive a completion certificate with 0.3 CEU/3 credit hours for this course when all Learning Outcomes Conditions have been met.
Approximate Learning Time: 3 - 5 hours
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this course, please contact John Maxwell.