Foundations of Telehealth
The Foundations of Telehealth is an overview course designed to provide clinicians, healthcare teams, technologists, administrators and public policy experts with a broad-based summary of telehealth, and the technical, professional, regulatory and financial considerations affecting the delivery of services. The Foundations in Telehealth course is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of current technologies and care delivery models and an introduction to the public policies that inform telehealth practice.
Foundations of Telehealth includes the following modules:
- A broad-based perspective of telehealth, telehealth terminology and telehealth use cases
- Identification of telehealth technology and security requirements
- Skills for employing proper etiquette when using telehealth
- Awareness of public policies informing the use of telehealth
- The building blocks of use-case development
- Identification and location of trusted resources in the field
- Awareness of the strategic and financial considerations for telehealth.
Learning Outcomes Standard: Telehealth Village utilizes a variety of media-based learning approaches to facilitate the educational experience that is interactive and web-based.
Learning Outcomes Conditions:
- Complete self-paced certification in its entirety.
- Complete certification within 30 days.
- Pass all quizzes and final with 80% or better.
CEU: You will receive a completion certificate with 0.1 CEU/1 credit hours for this course when all Learning Outcomes Conditions have been met.
Approximate Learning Time: 90 minutes
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this course, please contact John Maxwell.