Click on the name of the course for more information.
For more information or to explore potential student scholarships or group discounted tuition,
please contact John Maxwell
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (276) 403-5609
- Individual Module $50
- 3 to 8 modules - discount during one transaction: $43.50 per module
- 9 modules - discount during one transaction: $42.50 per module
STAR Telehealth is providing these courses in collaboration with the Center for Credentialing and Education
The courses in this series are designed to provide practical training for mental health professionals who offer services through technological means. The evidence-based courses are the result of a comprehensive literature research, job analysis, beta test, and review by TeleMental Health thought leaders in all mental health disciplines.
(Step 1): If you have not done so already, please create a CCE profile by clicking here: https://learn.cce-global.org/login/index.php
(Step 2): Click on the module(s) of interest using the links below to register.
Links to TeleMental Health Modules:
- Introduction to Telemental Health
- Presentation skills for Telemental Health
- HIPAA Compliance for Telemental Health
- Choosing and Using Telemental Health Technology
- Best Practices for Telemental Health
- Settings and Care
- Orienting Clients/Patients to Telemental Health
- Crisis Planning and Protocols for Telemental Health
- Direct to Consumer Telemental Health
Links to Other Packages/Options:
- Announcing the Telemental Health Professional Training Series and Usage Policy - FREE
- Bundled Telemental Health Professional Training Series (all 9 modules)
- Telemental Health Exam
This Certification equips graduates with the skills to present patients during virtual encounters with physicians and specialists.
This Certification equips graduates with the skills to coordinate virtual encounters with physicians and a variety of specialists.
The telestroke specialty certification is designed to give graduates the skills to correctly present stroke patients during virtual encounters. This class is taken in conjunction with the CTCP class (see above).
This course is designed to ensure telehealth professionals have a strong understanding of the guiding provisions of the HIPAA laws pertaining to PHI, distribution and protection of PHI, as well as how HIPAA applies in the telehealth setting.