CTCP: Certified Telemedicine Clinical Presenter
The Certified Telemedicine Clinical Presenter Certification (CTCP) is designed to provide the skills to correctly and confidently present patients during virtual encounters with physicians and a variety of specialists.
PREREQUISITE: Must be clinically trained to complete a basic exam.
CTCP Certification includes the following modules:
- Telemedicine/Telehealth Essentials
- Telemedicine Clinical Applications: Live Video and Store & Forward
- Telemedicine Consultation: Before, During and After
- Video Conferencing Etiquette, Record Keeping, and Maintaining Presenter Skills
- The Attributes of a Successful Telemedicine Program and the Promotion & Advancement of Telehealth
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Mobile Technologies and Cloud Computing
Learning Outcomes Standard: Based upon the national standard for a Certified Telehealth Clinical Presenter.
Learning Outcomes Conditions:
Complete self-paced certification in its entirety.
Complete certification within 30 days.
Pass all quizzes and final with 80% or better.
CEU: You will receive a completion certificate with 0.3 CEU/3 credit hours for this course when all Learning Outcomes Conditions have been met.
Approximate Learning Time: 3 - 5 hours
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this course, please contact John Maxwell.